Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Good Rainy Day

Am sitting in music class with my seven year old thinking that life is really good. I have been able to make nursing home rounds this morning. I love my little older patients. And then got the grey in my hair covered up with lovely caramel highlights. Got the oil changed. Checked in on congress and found that they delayed the SGR cuts I have been dreading. Made homemade beef stroganoff from my own homegrown beef and have it in the crock pot. And now I am enjoying music class with Ella. Life is grand. The only draw back to today is that I did not get to help Brian on he farm but it is raining cats and dogs outside.

Last two Tuesdays I have helped tag calves, helped AI cows, and all sorts of fun stuff on the farm. I even got to drive the tractor. I love helping on our farm. We are getting baby calves ever day now.

I also just got an email from Cup of Joe from soldiers serving in our armed forces all over the world. It's a great program. For a small price you can provide some American coffee to US service men and women. I think its a great idea.

Congress lame duck session is driving me nuts. Tax cuts, estate taxes, food safety bills, and the ever popular SGR fixes. God help our country cause the political people aren't.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Driving tractor is my new hobby here on the farm in CA. Love it! Sounds as though you are a very busy girl on the farm along with everything else you do!

    ReplyDelete