Monday, March 15, 2010

Its been a hard days night...

I really, really hate alarm clocks. God surely wanted us to break at least one in our lives and I really hate them on the morning of Daylight savings time when I have a meeting. Got to love health care. I really find my job a word I am not supposed to type cause while I am busting my A#$ doing it, Congress is debating on how I should do it and if they are going to pay me for it. I know you all think that MD's make a fortune but I left the house at 6:45am and did not come home till 7:30pm and did not stop for breakfast or lunch. How was your day at work compared to mine?

Well, things are nearly back to normal with our family. Cordell's birthday party was ll messed up. His grandfather did not come and everyone in Brian's family ate and left to get to church cause I had to move it from Saturday to Sunday. Needless to say that did not go over the best. Sometimes I feel so grown up, but I mean thanks to the input of some very good friends I have given up 80's tunes (most of the time) for Fox radio and POLITICAL talk shows, and then something like that happens and I relapse to being a hurt little kid inside. Is anyone all grown up?

More news on the political front... Congress is going to work all night. Gee, I hope nobody hurts themselves or sprains their brains. It would just kill me for Nancy Pelosi to fall down and go Boom!!! I have decided that the current bunch of politicians is no longer listening to America. They want what they want and they want it NOW!!! I have a 2 year old that acts like that, we wipe his butt off and put him in the corner though.

Oh well, it has been a hard day's night and I have been working like a dog... to come home and find out that Channel 4 has vilified Farm Bureau. Guess we won't be watching Channel 4 Any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment