Saturday, December 4, 2010

Rushing Rushing

Been a Crazing Morning at the McLerran house. Why is there always so much to do in December and so littl etime to get it all done?

This morning Hubby and I are off to the Tennessee Young Farmers and Ranchers Year End Convention and I am competing in the Outstanding Young Women Competetion and the Excellence In Ag - this year the Excellence will be just for fun with my friends cause I thought that someone else from our County was going to compete and alas they didn't so for county honor here goes nothing. Cause with my work load and deciding oh last week to enter, I have NOT preped enough for this...

And so we have to pack three little people to get them ready for various outings. The girls are off with My Mom at 2 to go to the Celina Christmas parade adn ride in the Girl Scout Troop 1035 Float - which I am missing... and Cord is off to my GrandPa's house to be spoiled by Pa Bob and Ma Linda and play with now 18 week old Bentley - their Maltese Puppy.

I am truely blessed to have such a GREAT supportative family.

Well, Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment